Tue, 08 Mar|
Giant Camden team LIV / GC Monthly 10M TT - March
Time & Location
08 Mar 2022, 06:30 – 7:30
London, York Bridge, London NW1 5DX, UK
About the event
Join us for our monthly 10M TT race, you can do this on any bike, TT bikes are also welcome. This is an individual race and only you againts the clock, everyone is welcome! The whole session will be done on the Inner Circle in Regents Park.
We'll meet at York Bridge gates and the plan is as follows:
- 6:30 - 6:40 am: warm up as a group ~4-5 laps of the inner circle
- 6:40 am: regroup ready to start
- 6:45 am: race start! We won't be operating a traditional TT with separate starts, it will be a start together / smaller groups but please race alone - this is an individual effort! You need to count your own laps, 16 of them and this is the strava segment: https://www.strava.com/segments/30734609
- 7:10 am onwards: racers finishing
- 7:20 am - 7:30 am: cool down as a group ~4 laps
Can't make it to the scheduled event? Have a stab on our your own! You can race the segment at any point and track your own progress. Set the activity privacy to 'Everyone' if you want to be on the leaderboard.
Note the event can be postponed / cancelled due to weather or other restrictions